Monday, December 20, 2010

oh yeah ♥



oh yeah
back home for about 2 weeks already
havent update my blog till now
lol xD
im lazy
laodeng said. bpmall seem like my house one
haha x)


the photo was taken by mama on 12 dec
we went somewhere near our house which have very beautiful view and take photo
papa did take photo for me too :D
oh yeah i love that ♥

15 dec
went to play badminton

gosh i had not play it for a long time already
the day was killing me
but nice nice nice
hahaha
after that days my whole body was like. super painful ah >__<

okay and peina's birthday :D 14 dec everyone has a polaroid photo
oh yeah i m lovin it
but it is expensive!!
lol
hahaha

more photos in my fb
feel free to go and watch it xD

tonight wanna go travelling
wohoo!!
for 4 days
looking forward for the trip :D

everytime stop blogging for a long time
then wanna blog but always nothing to blog
gosh
okay sorry for short updated x)
wait till coming back from the trip
should be able to blog
wahahha xD



自己快樂就好 ♥
will prove it to you, after yearsss

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist