Wednesday, February 2, 2011

randomly updated

hmm
happy new year eve guys
im back to Brisbane already on 28th Jan
today is 2 of Feb and my class started yesterday
ops tuesday is a tired-study-day
anyway
actually i have no class on wed but the stupid ac teacher got to training or sth
so our ac class on friday has been changed to wednesday morning for 3 weeks
that is not all
and my ma and ae classes were changed as well
so im having one more class on wed at the 'last period'
so i have almost 5 hours free between my 2 classes
that is why im in the library alone now
*&(*&#^&%$&#%&
i wish to change back my class but the teacher is sooooo #&$@
need lots process and i still dont know can change or not
low efficient
shit
hey i got to work
or you wanna give me money if you dont wanna change back my class?
bla bla bla`````

that's

happy new year eve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist