Saturday, June 19, 2010

* KL *

hmm im back to Brisbane already
gosh. didnt meet all of my friends ><
next time lah
waiting for me lah okay
hahahaha xD

Emjay visited Malaysia !
so nice
and papa mama brought us to Genting and KL
and chia hui as well too




Dont have any photo which is all ppl inside
haiz =(

okay then
i love shopping
hahhaah

wow i think im smart
you see
all the photos is almost the same direction
haha

that night we were having a very expensive dinner
gosh
i really think it is really really expensive =_=
actually is buffet la
so we ate many many many
because very expensive x)
i was soooooo full @@

the next day
we went to KL
went KLCC
tp take some photos
mama is really a good photographer =D



me also okay
see
hahahha x)


then we meet MONKEY!
wohoo
i miss you monkey
and you become more and more beautiful
hahahhaa



arhhhh
i love it so muchhhhh
thank youu
hehhe =)



okay then
that is all my KL trip
LOL

now everyone is watching world cup
im going to join. maybe
hahahha

im lazy to blog
next time lah
okok hehee
more photo in my FB, haha
buai buaiii =)










i wanna be the kid in front of you *
mixiu mixiu *

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist